ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing travel date

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zayhabsi
Newly Registered

Changing travel date

Post by zayhabsi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:47 am

Hello. So i have just submitted my visa application and already attended the appointment. Now, I set my travel date as 5 days after I submitted my visa but what I missed was that its supposed to be after 5 WORKING days. (I paid for priority visa thats why) anyway, so the travel date on my visa is on the 30th of this month but my visa will be ready on the 1st of september. I'm so scared that this might invalidate my visa application or even be the cause of my rejection. Pls someone reply and help me fix this

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Changing travel date

Post by sah10406 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:36 pm

zayhabsi wrote:I'm so scared that this might invalidate my visa application or even be the cause of my rejection.
It will not.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

zayhabsi
Newly Registered

Post by zayhabsi » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:53 pm

sah10406 wrote:
zayhabsi wrote:I'm so scared that this might invalidate my visa application or even be the cause of my rejection.
It will not.
So what should I do?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:01 pm

Nothing. Wait for your visa, then arrange your travel.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

kunfayakun
Member of Standing

Post by kunfayakun » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:10 pm

Well it is not going to effect your visa anyway and you do not need to fix anything regarding it, arrange your travel once you get your visa. No PANICKING and Good luck :)
Stay blessed
Kunfayakun