ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

College licence has been revoked

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

orlince
Newly Registered

College licence has been revoked

Post by orlince » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:49 am

Hi Every one my collage License was suspended almost a month ago and last week the collage License was revoked and I don’t have any idea what should I do now. When I contact with my collage they provide the following statement…

College has now assigned an expert solicitors firm along with a famous barrister from the industry to launch a Judicial Review and an Injunction against the Revocation decision.
The time frame of the initial hearing and injunction will be two weeks from now, (we will write you once the date is been fixed) and hope in two weeks time the Judge will be given decision to bring back college on suspension while a full hearing will take place.
This mean, you will be then able to continue your study with us to complete your course whiles the subsequent hearing will take place. We will also be asking for the permission to issue CAS to those students visa will run out during that time.
If in case you were issued a 60 days letter before the initial hearing of Injunction decision, please do not worry on that matter. Once the initial decision comes on our favour, the notice of 60 days will be withdrawn as it is requested on our Judicial Review application.

Even though I didn’t receive the 60 day’s notice yet but can any one pleas let me know can I depend on this collage or should I start looking for new sponsor. As far I know LSBF come back to HTC again from revocation.

Regard’s

dmp

Re: College licence has been revoked

Post by dmp » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:22 pm

You should carry on your study until next update from college OR 60 day letter from UKV&I.

Best Luck!

Vickzzz
Newly Registered

Post by Vickzzz » Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:16 am

It Happened with my friend as well...His college was revoked but then after few weeks he received the similar e-mail from his college...I Checked it myself His college was back in suspension list from revoked list.
Actually your college has challenged the decision from HO and they are going in court.
Wait for further response from your college and don't get admission now. Best of luck

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Nothing can be done rather than waiting and praying as situation everywhere is similar. But students can prepare their financial back ups and progression, as their contingency plan.

orlince
Newly Registered

Post by orlince » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Many thanks’ guy’s for your info. I will wait and see what happen next. This is really frustrating while I got only three months for my December exam.

kshahzadi

Post by kshahzadi » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi<i have same situation here ,Please let me know what happend next ,did college came back from revoked or not .
My college is revoked since friday ,i have been told same situation.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks