ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

College Revoked,Help Required

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vickzzz
Newly Registered

College Revoked,Help Required

Post by Vickzzz » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:21 am

Hello Everyone! My College recently got Revoked due to the issue of Toeic Investigation from HO.
Just got few questions if you could please guide me.
1- Do i have to wait for 60 days letter now as i was in middle of the course and there is no progress because the results of first two semesters was still pending By the college. I have spoken to another college they said we can only give you admission once you receive the 60 days letter from HO due to the issue of Toeic even though i never did Toeic and got IELTS 7.5 and a UK Degree as well. Does anyone know how long HO will take to send the 60 days letter?
I was reading the fact sheet where HO has also mentioned that "The Home Office has set up a sponsorship working group with representatives from the education sector, to discuss how to support genuine students. The Home Office will inform the group of any new developments, while working group members will report any issues affecting students. The working group will develop a process to assist genuine students, and ensure this is communicated to students affected.The working group are currently developing a process to help students at institutions that have had their sponsor licence revoked or surrendered, to find an alternative sponsor. We will add more detail to this fact sheet as it becomes available." So is it a good idea to wait or shall i start applying myself for new sponsor?
2- How much maintenance will be required even though i have studied the course for six month but with no results/progress from my previous college?
3- if full maintenance is required then can i use my dad,s Bank statement from back home? if so which other documents i need from my dad to show he is supporting me financially?
4-Does 60 days period starts from the date when college get revoked or when i will receive the letter from HO?

Would really appreciate if you can please guide.
Regards

riz1986

Re: College Revoked,Help Required

Post by riz1986 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:24 pm

Vickzzz wrote:Hello Everyone! My College recently got Revoked due to the issue of Toeic Investigation from HO.
Just got few questions if you could please guide me.
1- Do i have to wait for 60 days letter now as i was in middle of the course and there is no progress because the results of first two semesters was still pending By the college. I have spoken to another college they said we can only give you admission once you receive the 60 days letter from HO due to the issue of Toeic even though i never did Toeic and got IELTS 7.5 and a UK Degree as well. Does anyone know how long HO will take to send the 60 days letter?
I was reading the fact sheet where HO has also mentioned that "The Home Office has set up a sponsorship working group with representatives from the education sector, to discuss how to support genuine students. The Home Office will inform the group of any new developments, while working group members will report any issues affecting students. The working group will develop a process to assist genuine students, and ensure this is communicated to students affected.The working group are currently developing a process to help students at institutions that have had their sponsor licence revoked or surrendered, to find an alternative sponsor. We will add more detail to this fact sheet as it becomes available." So is it a good idea to wait or shall i start applying myself for new sponsor?

2- How much maintenance will be required even though i have studied the course for six month but with no results/progress from my previous college? (it would be a fresh application so u wuld require 9 months of maintenance and first yr of ur course fee )

3- if full maintenance is required then can i use my dad,s Bank statement from back home? if so which other documents i need from my dad to show he is supporting me financially? (Yes - U need an affidavit from ur dad + ur birth certificate showing ur dad's name )

4-Does 60 days period starts from the date when college get revoked or when i will receive the letter from HO?
(Starts from the date on ur curtailment letter )
Would really appreciate if you can please guide.
Regards