ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

college suspended

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tanvirkhan

college suspended

Post by tanvirkhan » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:20 pm

hi my college is no more on ukba list. can any body tell me please if i can use previous progress from the same college and can I use pakistani bank statement to apply for new visa plz?

Deviser

Re: college suspended

Post by Deviser » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:12 pm

tanvirkhan wrote:hi my college is no more on ukba list. can any body tell me please if i can use previous progress from the same college
Ask your new sponsor about it. Its sponsor's duty to confirm your acedemic progress.
tanvirkhan wrote:and can I use pakistani bank statement to apply for new visa plz?
Yes, as long as you fullfil all reqiurement of UKBA regarding fundings. Read official guidance.

farhan984
Newly Registered

Post by farhan984 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 pm

tanvirkhan wrote:hi my college is no more on ukba list. can any body tell me please if i can use previous progress from the same college and can I use pakistani bank statement to apply for new visa plz?
1. Ideally the progress should be from awarding body.
2. if not then your previous academic progress if you have should be covering the period you studied with them. In other words, you are justifying that your stay as Tier 4 was legitimate and you have completed your study.

3. Yes you can use your Pakistani bank statement if its in your own name. If it is your father or mother's bank statement then additional documents maybe required.

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:36 pm

tanvirkhan wrote:hi my college is no more on ukba list. can any body tell me please if i can use previous progress from the same college and can I use pakistani bank statement to apply for new visa plz?
First and foremost, your new Tier 4 sponsor have a sole responsibility of checking your academic documents.

You must inform UKBA that your college is out of the list and what are your options now. They will most probably provide you with 60 days deadline to sort yourself out.

You can use your parent's account (even if they have a joint account), but along that, you also need to provide the following additional documents:

1) Birth Certificate (proving your relationship with parents)
2) Affidavit (legal document confirming that your parents are going to support you financially during your studies)
3) Bank Statements
4) Letter from bank statement confirming funds, account holder and account number (only use this if bank statement does not have address or is computer generated)