ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

College suspension

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

billi3333
inactive

College suspension

Post by billi3333 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:37 pm

Hi everyone!

My college has been suspended from nearly last two months and I was about to submit my last assignments that time.However, I managed to submit my assignments. At that time they've told me UKBA will give a time frame (approximately 2 months) to submit their justifications and answers and after that they will make a final decision. Those 2 months time has been over and college now called a meeting. Now all I want to know is:

1) I am waiting for my results. What will be the criteria for me? Will college provide me with results? If not then what shall I do?

2) As I have less then 6 months (According to my college if I have visa of less than 6 months, 60 days rule will not be applicable for me). Is it true?

Thanks in advance.

dmp

Re: College suspension

Post by dmp » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:26 pm

College should provide you result before they get revoked, if not you should contact your awarding body for more information.
if you planning for any further education you need your results, study progress and attendance letter to get new CAS from new HTS before your visa expiry;

Best Luck!