ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deception/False document VS Breaching immigration conditions

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kkj
BANNED

Deception/False document VS Breaching immigration conditions

Post by kkj » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:06 am

If a Tier 4 applicant used deception in LTR application, technically, does it comes under breach of immigration conditions?

Most of UKBA rules and guidance shows 'breaching of immigration conditions' and 'using deception' as two separate immigration offending categories.

I am asking this, a student who previously used deception in Tier 4 LTR application which was refused and required applicant to leave UK, applying for Tier 4 entry clerance after 2 years approx. The latest visa form (VAF9) has two questions in part 6 as per following:

6.6 Have you ever been in breach of your immigration conditions
for the UK?

6.7 Have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise
required to leave any country, including the UK?

Now is it required to awnser both the questions with same deception thing Or should leave 6.6 blank? As applicant only have 'deception' in previous record and all other things like over-working, overstaying or reported by college for attendance are clear.

Thanks in advance!
My advice is for guidance only, if you want the law then consult a lawyer!**********************************************************

kkj
BANNED

Post by kkj » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Any suggessions??
My advice is for guidance only, if you want the law then consult a lawyer!**********************************************************

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:15 pm

kkj wrote:Any suggessions??
As a member of standing you will know that you have to answer questions correctly . If you were in breach say so if not then no need .
Search for deception and see posts about times for ban 10 years I think
pennyless

kkj
BANNED

Post by kkj » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 pm

I know everything but you can see its really confusing and complicated thing thats why all gurus and champs prefer to keep quite.

I just wanted to know that deception comes under breaching of immigration condition or its a different thing with the reference of those questions as per given details.

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:29 pm

so what did you do submit a false document and then leave the UK on time?
submit a false document and were then required to leave?
come on give the details more clearly - what ever the result will be a ban for 10 years from any surfing so the questions are bit immaterial

just found this post of yours so guess there is lot more to you " was in UK as international student since 2003 on old rules which was applicable before March 31 2009. When Tier 4 rules came into force my visa extension application got refused in Jan 2010 and I ordered by UKBA to leave UK within 15 days. As I was living there from long time I owe some debts arround £10K on credit cards and overdraft and I was paying them back gradually but I was unable to pay all 10K off in just 15 days notice. It was a shocking situation for me and I just left UK with debt without informing creditors or file bankruptcy.

Now I am coming back to UK on Tier 4 student visa and want to know how can I tackle the situation? How my creditors going to deal with me? I have some money to pay them (£4k) which is not full and those £10k debts must be arround £15k now with interest and charges. What should I do and there is any way to deal with this problem? A good and problem solving suggessions is needed.

Also I am thinking to file a bankcruptcy on my previous debts? Can I do that being a Teir 4 migrant or a foriegn national? Will it has any impact on my immigration status now or at the time of extension of my visa? Does UKBA has anything to do with bankcruptcy or bankcruptcy has any connection with immigration.

Anybody has some knowledge about it or been in same situation? Please help me I need some good advice. Thanks in advance
"!
pennyless

geriatrix

Re: Deception/False document VS Breaching immigration condit

Post by geriatrix » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:07 pm

kkj wrote:6.7 Have you ever been deported, removed or otherwise
required to leave any country, including the UK?
kkj wrote:a student who previously used deception in Tier 4 LTR application which was refused and required applicant to leave UK
You have already answered your own question.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

kkj
BANNED

Post by kkj » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Thanks sush...I know that I need to write that answer in 6.7 but what about 6.6?? Should I repeat the same thing in 6.6 or leave it blank??

@penny...thanks for your efforts but that was another case.

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:52 am

Explain the deception.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!