ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hariadya
Newly Registered

Documents

Post by hariadya » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:31 am

Dear all,

I guess this question might have already been posted somewhere by someone.

The question is that, I am applying for a TIER 4 visa. I have to fillup the VAF9 and self-assessment forms. I work with a company in India. I have funds in the account. I read the policy guidance and I am still confused about the list of documents needed for applying. My VISA drop date is 12th August.

Could you please help me here?

As far as I have read these are the documents that I need.

Bank statements showing the funds with the logo and the seal.
Educational documents (10th, 12th, engineering with the degree certificate)

There is a clause in the form, where do you plan to stay after you come down. I have a brother in London and I plan stay with him.

Hence, do I need a letter of invitation from him?
Also, do I need a letter of employment from my organization?

What other documnents would I need if I missed out any.

Please help.

Warm regards,
Hari

swati

Post by swati » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:28 am

The documents required are:
1.Original Bank statements showing the funds maintained for consecutive 28 days with the logo and the seal,OR Bank passbook.
2.Balace confirmation certificate from the branch (addtional supporting document)
3.Educational documents (10th, 12th, engineering with the degree certificate),as specified in your CAS.
4.Marriage cerificate if married.
5.English languuage score card.
6.CAS (confirmation of acceptance for studies) copy.
7.Two photographs.
as per my knowledge these are the basic documents required.

hariadya
Newly Registered

Post by hariadya » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 am

Hi Swati,

Thank you for your reply, it helped.

I am not sure what a balance confirmation certificate is. Does it represent the amount of unpaid fee? If so, it is present in the CAS.

Also, do i need to submit a letter of invitation from my brother as I ll stay with him in London (there is a question in the form which says where will you stay)

Warm regards,
hari

swati

Post by swati » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:59 pm

hariadya wrote:Hi Swati,

Thank you for your reply, it helped.

I am not sure what a balance confirmation certificate is. Does it represent the amount of unpaid fee? If so, it is present in the CAS.

Also, do i need to submit a letter of invitation from my brother as I ll stay with him in London (there is a question in the form which says where will you stay)

Warm regards,
hari
It is a certificate issued by your bank manager in the bank letter head mentioning that you have XXX amount available in your account for a consecutive 28 days period.

You are not required to provide address of the place you'll be staying if you are older than 18 years.