ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Evidence

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waheedz
Newly Registered

Financial Evidence

Post by waheedz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:06 am

I have applied for a PBS Tier 4 visa for a PhD degree in UK. As the financial evidence I have shown maintenance fee and remaining fees for a year through my bank statement and I have already paid half of my tuition fees. The course is 3 years long, so I am just worried whether they will reject the application based on the fact I have shown financial evidence for 1 year only? In the interview through video conferencing the interviewer asked me how will I pay for the tuition, I replied from the savings from my employment of 8 years. However I have not shown any source from where the money for the remaining 2 years will come as I am expecting a research grant during the second year of study. What do you think, will they out rightly reject the application or will give me a chance for an interview where I can provide the evidence for remaining course fees? Please clarify.

riz1986

Re: Financial Evidence

Post by riz1986 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:25 pm

u r only required to show first yr of fee + maintenance........did u apply outside of UK?

waheedz
Newly Registered

Re: Financial Evidence

Post by waheedz » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:06 pm

riz1986 wrote:u r only required to show first yr of fee + maintenance........did u apply outside of UK?
Yes.