ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help for level 7

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sukhwindersingh

help for level 7

Post by sukhwindersingh » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:35 am

Dear Friends,

i am on PSW visa came to UK in 2010 studied level 7 PGDBM and MBA total 21 months then I got PSW for 2 years, now I want to take admission into Level 7 Travel and tourism course . I want to know that can I am still eligible to do that course or I cant as few people say that a student can study for 2 yrs in level 7 .

Please give me urgent reply for this

thanks

dmp

Re: help for level 7

Post by dmp » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:11 pm

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: help for level 7

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:45 am

Your other issue is trying to get another NQF7 course, especially at a private college as you already have a masters.
Any college that readily gives you a CAS once you have paid your fees is not going to be bothered too much if you get refused...
Colleges are going to suffer after November this year as the maximum refusal rate is going to drop to 10%, this means many colleges are going to lose their licences. There are a good few colleges that know they are going to close so are happy to get whatever they can out of students before they close.
Given you will not be showing progression in taking another NQF7 level course it does put you in a poor position as any good college will not be interested in issuing a CAS.
Your genuineness test interview will also point to why are you returning to study and why at the same level.

Good luck