ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Plz!!!!!!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AjUK
Newly Registered

Help Plz!!!!!!

Post by AjUK » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi all,

Here's the most complicated case you all may read.

I got my student visa in May 2005 for 1 year (expiry date 25th may 2006), i enrolled in London college of accountancy in CAT (certified accounting technician). My cousin who is british national was my sponsor at that time.

When i reached UK i start studying in my college & complete 3 papers. but later due to some reason my cousin stop sponsoring me. When its come to my visa extension in May 2006 i provide home office with the diploma (DBA) for 1 year & enrollment letter from "liverpool college of management sciences" for BBA (marketing) enrolled for 3 years. i got my first extension after 3 months the new visa expiry date was 31st aug 2007. once again when my visa expired i provide home office with the transcript for the 1st year of BBA from that college & enrollment letter for next year. I got my visa in 21 days with the new expiry date of 31st august 2008. Once again my visa was expired, again i provide them with the transcript for 2nd year BBA & enrollment for 3rd year in BBA in the same college. Luckily i got the visa for another 1 year with the expiry of 31st august 2009.

But on 12th feb 2009, i left the UK & return to my home country. In the mean while i don't have any work history in the UK. But i owe money to 3 or 4 companies which is round up to 4000 pounds . :(, this is the only mistake i made. but I'm not sure either i got any county court judgment or not.

Now after 1 & half year, my father arrange enough money for me to do the course from UK which is only offering by LSBF (london school of business & finance) Dual program MBA + ACCA. We arrange around 4 millions PKR which is equals to 31000 pounds. Total course fees is 19500 pounds for 2 years. Remaining money I've in my own bank account from last 4 months.

My concerns:

1. I got a chance to complete my studies in UK once, but instead i change my course & also got admission in a college which later in 2nd half of 2009 has been discharged from sponsor's list provided by UKBA.
2. I never work in UK my bank accounts are clear with any kind of wages & other things. But does this debt thing affect my application in any manner?
3. I also want to apply visa for my spouse with me, does this money am showing is sufficient enough to satisfy UKBA (Full college fees paid & 11000 pounds in the bank account for living expenses for the period of studies).
4. From 12th Feb 2009 (my UK leaving date) till now i haven't study but i was doing job in a private company as marketing manager with handsome salary package (but not sufficient enough for tier 1). But now am starting ACCA again & attempting 3 papers from this month & will be passed in sept (fingers crossed) as this is the demand for my admission in LSBF for that particular course mention above. Does this gap especially from 13th feb 2010 to 1st jan 2010 will effect my application?

Any advice from anyone, it would be highly appreciated.

Regards.

edinburgh

Re: Help Plz!!!!!!

Post by edinburgh » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 pm

AjUK wrote:Hi all,

I got my student visa in May 2005 for 1 year (expiry date 25th may 2006), i enrolled in London college of accountancy in CAT (certified accounting technician). My cousin who is british national was my sponsor at that time.

When i reached UK i start studying in my college & complete 3 papers. but later due to some reason my cousin stop sponsoring me. When its come to my visa extension in May 2006 i provide home office with the diploma (DBA) for 1 year & enrollment letter from "liverpool college of management sciences" for BBA (marketing) enrolled for 3 years. i got my first extension after 3 months the new visa expiry date was 31st aug 2007. once again when my visa expired i provide home office with the transcript for the 1st year of BBA from that college & enrollment letter for next year. I got my visa in 21 days with the new expiry date of 31st august 2008. Once again my visa was expired, again i provide them with the transcript for 2nd year BBA & enrollment for 3rd year in BBA in the same college. Luckily i got the visa for another 1 year with the expiry of 31st august 2009.

But on 12th feb 2009, i left the UK & return to my home country. In the mean while i don't have any work history in the UK. But i owe money to 3 or 4 companies which is round up to 4000 pounds . :(, this is the only mistake i made. but I'm not sure either i got any county court judgment or not.

Now after 1 & half year, my father arrange enough money for me to do the course from UK which is only offering by LSBF (london school of business & finance) Dual program MBA + ACCA. We arrange around 4 millions PKR which is equals to 31000 pounds. Total course fees is 19500 pounds for 2 years. Remaining money I've in my own bank account from last 4 months.

My concerns:

1. I got a chance to complete my studies in UK once, but instead i change my course & also got admission in a college which later in 2nd half of 2009 has been discharged from sponsor's list provided by UKBA.
2. I never work in UK my bank accounts are clear with any kind of wages & other things. But does this debt thing affect my application in any manner?
3. I also want to apply visa for my spouse with me, does this money am showing is sufficient enough to satisfy UKBA (Full college fees paid & 11000 pounds in the bank account for living expenses for the period of studies).
4. From 12th Feb 2009 (my UK leaving date) till now i haven't study but i was doing job in a private company as marketing manager with handsome salary package (but not sufficient enough for tier 1). But now am starting ACCA again & attempting 3 papers from this month & will be passed in sept (fingers crossed) as this is the demand for my admission in LSBF for that particular course mention above. Does this gap especially from 13th feb 2010 to 1st jan 2010 will effect my application?

Regards.
forgive me for saying this but you sound really dodgy. instead of doing an mba for 31,000 quid, i think you should pay off the money you owe some companies!

AjUK
Newly Registered

Post by AjUK » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:13 am

Na its ok whatever you said.

i'm sure i'll pay this money to them as well but at first place i just want to know making while this application does this thing affect my application?

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:22 pm

AjUK wrote:Hi all,

My concerns:

Regards.
Well, u ll get a problem once u will try to open a bank account in UK with this kinda bad credit history. Banks can be different but Visa cards, Mater cards are the most common brands in all banks. Since u already hv a plenty of money with u for Colleges/ Unis, I wud say give some to ur lenders as well while u at it.
N/A

jacksee
Newly Registered

Post by jacksee » Wed May 13, 2015 12:03 am

Hi AjUK ,
Do you finally successfully obtained your visa?