ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to check Tier 4 Visa Status July-14-2015

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arahmancsd
Newly Registered

How to check Tier 4 Visa Status July-14-2015

Post by arahmancsd » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:00 am

Friends,

I have submitted my documents at VFS office Nehru Place, New Delhi on 14th July 2015. However, I don't know how to check my application status online. Is there anyway /link to check tier 4 (student) visa application status? please also share how much time it would take to receive reply about application status?

Thanks!

geriatrix

Re: How to check Tier 4 Visa Status July-14-2015

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:08 am

You cannot check "application status" for applications submitted to UKV&I either in the UK or abroad.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

arahmancsd
Newly Registered

Post by arahmancsd » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Thanks,

I have received an email last Tuesday with the subject "Your Visa Application at the British High Commission New Delhi" with the first line "NOTIFICATION LETTER TO ADVISE THAT APPLICATION MAY NOT BE PROCESSED WITHIN SERVICE STANDARDS" and stating
"Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we may not be able to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible."

I don't know, what the above statements really describe. Is it Normal Procedure for Tier 4 or my application is sent to some other party for checking / validation or so on?

I am just waiting for another update, waiting...

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:00 pm

It just means that your application will take longer than UKV&Is published service standards.

This may be due to any reason (e.g. - increase in workload because lots of student applications being submitted). You may choose to assume or imagine any reason that you wish to for the delay, your choice!

Wait ... and be patient!
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

arahmancsd
Newly Registered

Post by arahmancsd » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:38 am

sushdmehta wrote:It just means that your application will take longer than UKV&Is published service standards.

This may be due to any reason (e.g. - increase in workload because lots of student applications being submitted). You may choose to assume or imagine any reason that you wish to for the delay, your choice!

Wait ... and be patient!
Thanks buddy, I got another email asking for 2nd interview.

What this interview is mostly about? and can i expect the result on the same day of the interview?

Thanks!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:05 pm

arahmancsd wrote:What this interview is mostly about? and can i expect the result on the same day of the interview?
What interview?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

arahmancsd
Newly Registered

Post by arahmancsd » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:49 pm

sah10406 wrote:
arahmancsd wrote:What this interview is mostly about? and can i expect the result on the same day of the interview?
What interview?

Thanks, It's the 2nd interview for tier 4 visa. That's what I am asking what this interview would be about?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:54 pm

They will ask all about your proposed studies, in order to assess whether you are a genuine student, and whether your English appears to be at the level confirmed by your CAS.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

arahmancsd
Newly Registered

Post by arahmancsd » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 am

sah10406 wrote:They will ask all about your proposed studies, in order to assess whether you are a genuine student, and whether your English appears to be at the level confirmed by your CAS.
Thanks, I have gone through 2nd interview, unfortunately I received the refusal. However, the refusal is very obvious to me and it states "we are not satisfied because you didn't provide sufficient proof of your funding source...."

This is somehow logical to me, because, I have two bank accounts (Salary and Private Account in two different banks). I didn't know that the UK embassy require both accounts. I only submitted the bank statement from my private bank account and during the interview I was asked where the money comes from, I replied, It's all my own earnings and salary. He then asked me where is the proof of your salary, it's not stated in any transaction list in your bank statement? I replied, The salary comes into my Local salary account linked to my employee, however, I was not expecting to provide statement from two bank account, if you wish please give me access to internet and I would print online statement here.

I know I have enough fund and everything is right with me, Because I have withdrawn from my salary account and then deposited it into my private account. Now I would like to re-apply. I know i have to re-submit the application and pay the application fee. What else I require in terms of CAS and any other issues?

Do I need to ask for new CAS?
My Course starts in 14 sept 2015, I would like to re-apply in 1st Sep 2015 again (Does it matter if I get visa after 14 sept?)

I seek your advise and suggestion on the issue.

Thanks!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:44 pm

arahmancsd wrote:What else I require in terms of CAS and any other issues? Do I need to ask for new CAS?
Yes.
arahmancsd wrote:My Course starts in 14 sept 2015, I would like to re-apply in 1st Sep 2015 again (Does it matter if I get visa after 14 sept?)
That's a question for your Tier 4 sponsor.

mrsadnan26
Newly Registered

Post by mrsadnan26 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello
What happened with your visa? Did you get it finally after the refusal or not ? I am in a similar situation as yours!
Can you guide me please?