ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IMP -Temporary Accommodation & visit to bangladesh questions

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

canatan
Newly Registered

IMP -Temporary Accommodation & visit to bangladesh questions

Post by canatan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Hi,
I've been granted a scholarship for a PhD in the UK. I am filling out the Tier 4 visa app.I have to join in Feb so I have very little time and I would be super grateful for a prompt reply.
I have the following questions.
In the question Have you been issued any visa for the UK, UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth in the last 10 years? do I put down my visa for Bangladesh ?
I'm very confused. I've put down my visas for the UK. There is no place to put down my visit to Bangladesh.
In the question
What is the main address and contact details of where you will be staying whilst in the UK?
Can I put down the university's address ? I haven't yet found a place to stay and was hoping I'd find one when I get there. I'd like to see where I live instead of just doing an online thing.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: IMP -Temporary Accommodation & visit to bangladesh quest

Post by sah10406 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:28 pm

canatan wrote:In the question Have you been issued any visa for the UK, UK Overseas Territories or Commonwealth in the last 10 years? do I put down my visa for Bangladesh ?
Yes, Bangladesh is part of the Commonwealth. See http://thecommonwealth.org/our-member-c ... bangladesh
canatan wrote:I'm very confused. I've put down my visas for the UK. There is no place to put down my visit
In the question

If it does not allow you to add any further information, you will need to add it at the end when there is a free text field.

canatan wrote:What is the main address and contact details of where you will be staying whilst in the UK? Can I put down the university's address ?
Yes. Very few people making a Tier 4 entry clearance application would already have a residential address.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.