ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In very Complicated situation

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

maiwandkhan
Newly Registered

In very Complicated situation

Post by maiwandkhan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Dear All,
I was studying MBA in LCA (Anglia Ruskin University ) . In feb 2014 i was withdrawn from course due to some odd reason. I got a curtailment letter from HomeOffice and I made another tier4 application in May 2014.
My application was pending and the new college got suspended and my application was put on hold by UKBA.
In July 2014 my college got revoked and still I Haven't heard anything back from UKBA. I have called emailed and wrote to them 10 times to send me curtailment letter along with my documents and passport but they are not replying me back.
Now i have few questions.
1. I need my documents passport and curtailment letter inorder to take new admission.what shall I do inorder to ask them to send me all documents ASAP. I have tried every option but no response.
2. If I withdraw my application will they send me my passport or i have to collect it from airport.
3. And if I receive curtailment letter along with documents but no passport, can I still use premium one day service without passport.