ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is the interviewing is necessary for the visa processing?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kasunkkk
Newly Registered

Is the interviewing is necessary for the visa processing?

Post by kasunkkk » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:40 am

Hi Sir/ Madam.

I am Marasingha arachchhige Kasun Keerthi Kumar Marasingha. My reference number is GWF033243327. My appointment scheduled on 1st September at 2.30 pm. I went on time and submitted the supporting documents and biometrics( facial and finger prints), but since there were lot of applicants , time was not enough for me and and another applicant for the Tier 4 visa skype interview which is conducting by Chennai embassy, So Colombo VFS office said that we will be informed if they need any interview and now visa is processing but i did not get any call from them for interview, nor any information regarding my visa status. Today 15th September still i did not hear from the VFS. As i got to know visa decision out within 14 days , i still did not hear from them. Could you please find out whether my application is being processing or, without the interview can it be processed?

Thank You

samaygrg

Re: Is the interviewing is necessary for the visa processing

Post by samaygrg » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:43 am

Not in all cases, interview is needed. Your application can be processed directly as well, however, if they not clear of certain things/or want more to know on certain things, ECO can call the applicant for the interview.

chexgold
Newly Registered

Post by chexgold » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:27 am

Hi just been to the interview, was prepared well. if you need any help email me on coolvimal00@yahoo.co.uk

Hi just been to the interview, was prepared well. if you need any help email me on coolvimal00@yahoo.co.uk

chexgold
Newly Registered

Post by chexgold » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:28 am