ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there anyone still fighting with HO because of TOEIC?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

atmone
- thin ice -

Is there anyone still fighting with HO because of TOEIC?

Post by atmone » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:13 pm

All the TOEIC and ETS topics are pretty quite at the moment.

Just want to know if there is anyone didn't gave up and still fighting for our lives.

mairyk10

Re: Is there anyone still fighting with HO because of TOEIC?

Post by mairyk10 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:18 am

yes. my husband flr fp has been refused yesterdy because of toeic ...after being waiting for a year.. but given in country right of appeal

Adeel2013
Newly Registered

Post by Adeel2013 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:11 am

I have also applied for FLR FP in ( May-2016 ) gave my biometric after one month, Feb 2017 i received a letter for an interview.I have been interviewed in march 2017 but still waiting for the response.

Background:-
Came here as a student in 2011 extended diploma in business management.
Got married in 2012 and waited for the current visa to be finished than 2013 applied for leave to remain under 10 years route as a parent and partner granted 30 months visa
Used TOEIC certificate for application.
Than appllied FLP FP in 2016 May but still waiting for decision almost a year.
Its been over a month I have been interviewed but no response so far

dddada
Newly Registered

Post by dddada » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 pm

atmone wrote:All the TOEIC and ETS topics are pretty quite at the moment.

Just want to know if there is anyone didn't gave up and still fighting for our lives.
Hello,

I'm one of the ETS scam victim. I read your previous post and you have received a CD with voice recording. Could you please tell me where I can request this? I want my voice recording for the evidence.

I did the test by myself and the college( place where I took the test) closed. I can not find any proof. Can I request it by myself or I need a solicitor?

Thank you

sarsk87
Newly Registered

Post by sarsk87 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:41 pm

dddada wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:12 pm
atmone wrote:All the TOEIC and ETS topics are pretty quite at the moment.

Hello,

I'm one of the ETS scam victim. I read your previous post and you have received a CD with voice recording. Could you please tell me where I can request this? I want my voice recording for the evidence.

I did the test by myself and the college( place where I took the test) closed. I can not find any proof. Can I request it by myself or I need a solicitor?

Thank you

Hi, we have recently request the voice recordings directly from ETS. our solicitor emailed both TOEIC@ets.org and contactUK@etsglobal.org.

They initially asked for test name, DOB, scores, test dates, location, scanned copy of test / scores and copy of valid ID.

Unfortunately, once we gave this they took ages to respond and eventually said that home office have not given permission to release the voice recordings to us and this is a matter in the tribunal. they said we would need to get permission from the HO in order to release the voice recordings as is the agreement with them! We have written to home office but surprise surprise we have been ignored. We have a FT tribunal for refusal of family life based on TOEIC in November, having originally made the application in December 2015!! I don't know how some people have got recordings and others are being refused, its all very suspect to me.

you don't need a solicitor to request this information, the above should hopefully help you get some guidance.

waitingindefinitely
Mood:

Post by waitingindefinitely » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:06 am

Hey did ur solicitor try requesting the voice recording through ETS solicitors because that's how most people eventually get their recording, we also have ftt heating in October, husband was accused of ets as well

sarsk87
Newly Registered

Post by sarsk87 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:40 pm

waitingindefinitely wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:06 am
Hey did ur solicitor try requesting the voice recording through ETS solicitors because that's how most people eventually get their recording, we also have ftt heating in October, husband was accused of ets as well
Hi,

At the moment they have only contacted ETS directly. Who are the ETS solicitors? I will ask them to try.

did you get the recording then?

hope it all works out for you.