ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for a new life in Uk

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

anoopdgeorge1987
Newly Registered

Looking for a new life in Uk

Post by anoopdgeorge1987 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:06 pm

Hi IB;

I am Anoop, an Indian who used to be in UK for a couple of years for in order to do a lvl 7 course.I couldn't complete the course due to the fact that College has played a bad game by demanding extra fees, when i refused to do so, they asked me to to resubmit my projects , which i did a month prior to my visa expires. I had to come back to my native after the promise from college authority that the certificates will be send via courier to my residential address.I waited for 2 months and came to know from BBC and daily mail that college was revoked by UKBA due from to accommodating illegal immigrants as tutors . Am i screwed now? :cry: I wish to come to UK as soon i clear my IELTS with 7 band to do Adaptation program to start working there as a nurse . I would really appreciate if you could let me know what are my secured options are.

Looking to hear back from you!!