ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Lost my old passport, stumped by travel history section

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nw3000
Newly Registered

Lost my old passport, stumped by travel history section

Post by nw3000 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:00 am

I am applying for a Tier 4 General Student visa to the UK. In the form they asked if this was my first passport. I answered no as I have 2 previous passports. Now they want details. I can't seem to locate my second passport and might have left it overseas (if I did, I probably already shredded it to pieces, I can't remember). This problem persist on the travel history question where I need to list all the countries I been to and time. I can remember the countries, but not the time of entry as they are in my old passport.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Lost my old passport, stumped by travel history section

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:54 am

If you don't know the required details of the lost passport, just say so.

If you don't know the exact dates of your previous travel, and can't get the information anywhere, give your best estimate.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.