ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance funds for revoked college

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

reaz_mahmood
Newly Registered

Maintenance funds for revoked college

Post by reaz_mahmood » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:38 am

My last visa was finished on september 2014, which was for MBA. on september 2014 i applied for another tier 4 visa from a college. I got the visa but recently the college got revoked. In the meantime i have finished my MBA on january 2015.
Now if i apply for another tier 4 visa, will i be considered as having established presence.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance funds for revoked college

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:29 pm

reaz_mahmood wrote:I got the visa but recently the college got revoked. In the meantime i have finished my MBA on january 2015.
This timeline is not quite making sense. Are you still in the UK, having finished your studies 6 months ago? How so?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Re: Maintenance funds for revoked college

Post by aaliya1986 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:30 pm

reaz_mahmood wrote:My last visa was finished on september 2014, which was for MBA. on september 2014 i applied for another tier 4 visa from a college. I got the visa but recently the college got revoked. In the meantime i have finished my MBA on january 2015.
Now if i apply for another tier 4 visa, will i be considered as having established presence.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

how many more MBA's do you want to do? or how many more diplomas you want to do? was one MBA not enough or two Master's not enough? :?

about having established presence the rules have changed a little but have not been implemented. so it depends when will you be applying.

and from where did you manage to do another MBA in 5 months time.. you are a superman.! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: