ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in online UK visa application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

scorpindia
Newly Registered

Mistake in online UK visa application

Post by scorpindia » Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:18 am

I just realized that I made a mistake and mentioned my father’s date of birth as 04-April instead of 14-April. What should I do now?

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:28 pm

You can make corrections in printed one which you gonna submit at visa application center with documents. It wont be an issue.

Meemo
Newly Registered

Re: Mistake in online UK visa application

Post by Meemo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:18 pm

scorpindia wrote:I just realized that I made a mistake and mentioned my father’s date of birth as 04-April instead of 14-April. What should I do now?
Help please!

I just realized that I made a mistake in my 3.5years old child vistor application. I mistakenly entered the documents submission location as "Ecuador" instead of "Egypt"!! (We're Egyptian nationals and residents) :shock: :shock: She's not requested for an apointment however her father and I have our apointment in two days. What shall I do?!! And will I be requeated to submit a new application and pay the fees all over again!?

Please advise me. :( :(