ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money in bank account

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rogerscott2u
Newly Registered

Money in bank account

Post by rogerscott2u » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:05 am

Happy new to you guys and wishing you all the best this year.

I need help to understand if I can withdraw money out (Maintenance Fee) from my account after leaving it for 28 consecutive days for tier 4 student visa application. Why am asking this, is because I need to refund some part of the money to my lenders.

I will appreciate your answers.

Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Money in bank account

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:40 pm

Your application appears to not meet the important requirement of Appendix C, paragraph 1A, and which you are confirming when you sign the form:

(ca) If the applicant is applying for entry clearance or leave to remain as a Tier 4 Migrant, he must confirm that the [funds for your living costs] are:
(i) available [...] for his use in studying and living in the UK; and
(ii) that the funds will remain available [...] unless used to pay for course fees and living costs;
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.