ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my friend who is genuine student affected by revoked college

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ajeetkumar30
Newly Registered

my friend who is genuine student affected by revoked college

Post by ajeetkumar30 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi my friend who has no association with Toeic as he came to uk on ielts as english language test and completed his MBA in UK University. After MBA, he took admission in highly ranked college which was revoked later. He has recently received curtailment letter with code to access institutes to study further from Home Office but institutes included in that list of home office also refusing him to give admission with reason of either association with revoked college or no higher course available to them after MBA. He requested himself curtailment letter as before curtailment letter also institutes were refusing offer letter with different reasons but mainly due to association with revoked college..
Being totally genuine student, my friend is suffering impacts of just making mistake of getting admission in highly ranked college with no knowledge that institute will be revoked and even he has no association with toeic at all.
my question is why suggested institutes through curtailment letter from home office refusing and what my friend should do to come out of this?
Thanks

searoze

Re: my friend who is genuine student affected by revoked col

Post by searoze » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi
Sorry to hear about your friend's situation but its not just he but many in the same boat.
Ask your friend to apply in any govt funded college or university (HEI) through the consultant. If you apply directly then they'll keep asking for the documents and explanations. Universities widely accepting students through consultants. I know few students who got their 3rd CAS in masters.
2ndly ask him to change his area of study as he has done master in business. Now he can apply for international business or any other field.
Mistakes are the portals of discovery.
Please correct me if am wrong

ajeetkumar30
Newly Registered

Re: my friend who is genuine student affected by revoked col

Post by ajeetkumar30 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:28 pm

searoze wrote:Hi
Sorry to hear about your friend's situation but its not just he but many in the same boat.
Ask your friend to apply in any govt funded college or university (HEI) through the consultant. If you apply directly then they'll keep asking for the documents and explanations. Universities widely accepting students through consultants. I know few students who got their 3rd CAS in masters.
2ndly ask him to change his area of study as he has done master in business. Now he can apply for international business or any other field.
Many thanks dear as please can you suggest me consultants to look for?