ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help for different case

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

feelings92
Newly Registered

need help for different case

Post by feelings92 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Hello everyone, I want to take serious advice n need serious help, I am thinking to apply for tier 4 in university of east london for MBA, so will I be able to get visa easily ?

Why i asked that question I have been to uk in 2010 to 2011 and I went there for Acca(level 5), I found Acca difficult and had no progress in passing exams there so I thought to quit it and go to my country and apply new visa for new course, which by later in 2012 was refused and the reason was I can't go to level 5 again, it should be level 6.
Then at the time my father thought abt starting business there and we got 200k in our account and I applied for entrepreneur visa in 2013 from my country which was even refused bec Eco was not satisfied as I was genuinely entrepreneur, but I continued my studies here still in my country, I even applied 2 times to Australia student visa and both time refused due to political condition of my country, but now I am planning to study in uk for my MBA bec I have done my postgraduation diploma in business which is level 7 according to uk board and I was awarded diploma in last January by EduQual, as I already mentioned I continued my studies no matter what,
So anyone here to help me out, it would be great help for me,
Thanks

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: need help for different case

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:17 am

It is highly unlikely you will get a CAS based on your history. It would be a brave Uni to offer you that based on your record. If they are willing that is you about 20% down the road.
UKVI are going to look at your multiple refusals both for the UK and Australia and the message is very clear you are trying every option to leave your home country. The genuine student interview is going to be exceedingly tough. And you have already got a UK qualification sat from abroad so why would you need to come to the UK for further study. You can do the same for MBA, that will be one barrier they will put in front of you.

Good luck

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:10 pm

No harm in applying again for MBA as long u can satisfy homeoffice in interview that u r a genuine student n really want to study .IELTS score of 7.0 n admission in a good reputable university famous for business studies might improve ur chances :)

Good Luck

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:44 pm

first of all, why EDUQUAL and why not PEARSON (EDEXCEL)? just a thought.

the refusals from two countries will have a deep impact as Frontier Mole said. but if you want to keep on trying you can go on trying but i would suggest you to go for distance learning MBA.

look for uk universities who offer distance learning. through this way you will save; money, time and also your immigration history from getting worse.

i am sure that Anglia Ruskin university does accept EDUQUAL and will take you on board for distance learning. once you graduate you may well have a chance to attend the graduation ceremony :)

feelings92
Newly Registered

Post by feelings92 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Frontier Mole wrote: Frontier Mole
I cant do MBA here, bec no one offer classes here for Uk MBA, the classes which are offered here in Pakistan, i took advantage of it, and about Australia there is no refusal stamp from there and i applied for study visa there but they just refuse on politcal conditions of country which mostly they gave 80% same reason of refuse to other students

feelings92
Newly Registered

Post by feelings92 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:07 pm

riz1986 wrote:No harm in applying again for MBA as long u can satisfy homeoffice in interview that u r a genuine student n really want to study .IELTS score of 7.0 n admission in a good reputable university famous for business studies might improve ur chances :)

Good Luck
i will apply for university of east london but i got less score in Ielts as 6 Band overall scoring 6 in writing and listening, 7 in speaking and 5.5 in reading. If university issue me CAS does it mean it will be easy for me to get visa after satisfying embassy in interview?

feelings92
Newly Registered

Post by feelings92 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:13 pm

aaliya1986 wrote:first of all, why EDUQUAL and why not PEARSON (EDEXCEL)? just a thought.

the refusals from two countries will have a deep impact as Frontier Mole said. but if you want to keep on trying you can go on trying but i would suggest you to go for distance learning MBA.

look for uk universities who offer distance learning. through this way you will save; money, time and also your immigration history from getting worse.

i am sure that Anglia Ruskin university does accept EDUQUAL and will take you on board for distance learning. once you graduate you may well have a chance to attend the graduation ceremony :)
I did EDUQUAL because this what colleges were offering in my city and i dont know about other cities, i searched for EDexcel but didnt find it, so i thought to go for EDUQUAL instead of doing nothing
DIstance learning wont do good for me, and with doing MBA in Uk, it will help to improve my many skills studying at university with other students, i mean i am a person who mostly study if there is good atmosphere of classroom,
I know it will save money, but this is the last thing i want to do before starting any business after one year

So can you tell me can university of east london will accept my EDUQual certificate or no?

thanks for the help