ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help for Student Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alirazaisb
Newly Registered

Need help for Student Visa

Post by alirazaisb » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:54 pm

Hello

can anyone please guide me how to apply for student visa from Pakistan and what documents I need to provide along with my application. my parents are sponsoring my education in the UK. I have submitted initial deposit to the university and hopefully I will receive CAS during this week. course in which I applied for admission is Masters in Finance and Management.

Thanks
Ali Raza

alirazaisb
Newly Registered

Re: Need help for Student Visa

Post by alirazaisb » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Reply me please...........

alirazaisb
Newly Registered

Post by alirazaisb » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Anyone please guide me what document should I submit along with my visa application. I have applied for admission in Masters in Finance and management. thanks

shaq1

Post by shaq1 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:56 pm

You have to submit all the documents which are mentioned on your CAS and apart from that you need to provide them your bank statement. You have to do your medical and tb test as well.

Yous should actually ask the University what documents you need to provide they can give you advice.