ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New application while Administrative Review being processed?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Susan83
Newly Registered

New application while Administrative Review being processed?

Post by Susan83 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

I am considering and AR on my application. I am worried it will take too long and that I will miss being in the UK in the right time.
If I do not get an answer within 2 weeks can I submit another application while the AR is taking place??

wannabstudent
Newly Registered

Applied for Admin Review and waiting for reply

Post by wannabstudent » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi

I applied for administrative review on 27th July 2011 and till waiting for the reply. As per the rule we have to wait for atleast 28 days and if the time exceeds we will be intimated from the British high commission. So i am waiting. When did u applied for the Admin review??

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:43 pm

You can submit another application but surely you can wait another weeks. However, unless you know for sure that the previous application will pass an AR you should re-apply now if you are pressed for time. What was the reason for the refusal?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:52 pm

Lucapooka wrote:What was the reason for the refusal?
Please continue in original thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.