ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No decision on application but calls from Capita

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

alinarizvi30
Newly Registered

No decision on application but calls from Capita

Post by alinarizvi30 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:58 pm

I submitted my application in 2014 before expiry of my leave. I then received request to submit biometric info, which i did. After that, nothing from HO at all. Last 2 weeks, i have been receiving calls, messages and emails from Capita asking me to leave UK as i do not have any legal status as per their records. I told them that i have pending app, they said it was refused in Dec 2014. But i have not been given any decision/letter from HO. I have written (emails/letters) to HO curtailment and their public enquiry team but no reply so far.

Any suggestions on what I should i do next? I will appreciate your comments.

Please help!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: No decision on application but calls from Capita

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:38 pm

When does your course finish?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

alinarizvi30
Newly Registered

Post by alinarizvi30 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:39 pm

My college was revoked by HO last yr but no curtailment letter issued to date. Also, today i have received letter from Capita asking to leave as well as INTENTION TO DEPART form. Pls guide me.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:59 pm

Assuming you don't have your passport, you will need to take steps to declare it lost, and get a new one.

If your college lost its license while your Tier 4 application was pending, why didn't you withdraw it or vary it?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

alinarizvi30
Newly Registered

Post by alinarizvi30 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:19 am

I waited for a decision from HO, a curtailment letter. Pls advise on what should i do and how do I get the decision from HO given the fact that i've already written to them a million times and no one is replying.

hashhegde
Newly Registered

Post by hashhegde » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:52 am

alinarizvi30 wrote:I waited for a decision from HO, a curtailment letter. Pls advise on what should i do and how do I get the decision from HO given the fact that i've already written to them a million times and no one is replying.
did you ever called homeoffice to find your application status since you applied for your visa ? if yes then what did they told you? on which address did you send the letter ?

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:15 pm

a situation which you have explained, it seems very hard to get anything done because if your visa is refused it means that no college/university will accept you without a valid visa.

you appealing against the home office case will not lead you anywhere as their decision cannot be overturned unless you have exceptional circumstances (which you do not have). moreover as the college at which you intended to study has been closed down and their license revoked which means no hope at all.

best is to go back and try from there. and always remember the new rules are not very bogus-student friendly. and do not think of going to a college.

going to a college especially private college unless affiliated with a reputed university will most certainly raise the eye brows of the case worker.