ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Non straightforward email

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ShahrukhMalik
Newly Registered

Non straightforward email

Post by ShahrukhMalik » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi
I want some help.
I applied for tier 4 student visa on 27 Sept 2016

On 12 and 13 Oct received two emails

Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

Sheffield Visa Section

Do I need to worried about this email. Do everyone receive this email.

My other friends who got there visa last week
Applied on 22 Sept didn't get any of this above email.
And other friends who applied on same date i did (27 Sept )
No one got these emails
Really worried. Please help

Still now three week have gone but not have get replied on my visa decision.

Casa

Re: Non straightforward email

Post by Casa » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:53 pm

Why have you opened a new topic with this question? Please continue in your original thread where you are already receiving replies.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 18250.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.