ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Overstay Tier 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mk1234
Newly Registered

Overstay Tier 4

Post by mk1234 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi all,
any one can help me

I'm from Indian, Currently living in UK on Student Tier 4 Visa, (my visa period: 23/08/2012 until 30/05/2015), recently immigration people caught me in Job and told me i'm illegal and served me a ' Notice of Removal' and RED.0003 (s120 response). I replied I've got visa till this month ending and also told I've finished my course (Masters Degree). But they said you finished your course early than expected, so I should leave UK (the rules have changed called 'Curtailment of Leave'). The served notice (Notice of Removal) contains ('You are specifically considered a person who has overstayed their period of granted leave because you were issued with a student visa from 23/08/2012 until 30/05/2015). On 22/10/2014 you were notified that your leave had been curtailed and would expired on 24/12/2014 due to the early completion of your studies). I was shocked and soon came out from this and I replied I don't know about all these and I haven't informed about that. But they said we have sent you both letter and Email about the curtailment of leave with new expiry date, But I don't and I asked them to show the evidence. But they don't listen and they carried my passport with them because I've already booked my flight ticket to go back to India on 26/05/2015 (I thought I've visa till 30/05/2015). So that's why they left me and took only my passport and asked me to collect passport on that day at airport immigration office'. and also I received yesterday IS.96 (notice of temporary admission to person who is liable to be detained) informing me to report to a police officer at Hanley (Stoke on Trent). I was given a specific date and appx time and also to report weekly thereafter until further notified. I'm totally disappointed about the whole incident and being felt insulted.

Now my question is,
1. What step can I take now?
2. Are they going to put any Stamps on my Passport? (Red Stamps/Entry Denied or anything)
3. Are they going to serve any forms like IS15A/IS15A part 2 etc., (even I don't know about what form it is, but I've seen some Q&A about these forms)
4. Are they put any Ban on Me? If they, how many years it could be?
5. Can I appeal this In India or UK?
6. Will I reenter in UK without any trouble in future?
7. Will I now have any trouble getting a Schengen visa?
8. Is it true that I am still banned from entering into any countries in the world?

mk1234
Newly Registered

overstay on curtailment

Post by mk1234 » Sun May 10, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi All,

any one can help me out from the following issue

I'm from Indian, Currently living in UK on Student Tier 4 Visa, (my visa period: 23/08/2012 until 30/05/2015), recently immigration people caught me in Job and told me i'm illegal and served me a ' Notice of Removal' and RED.0003 (s120 response). I replied I've got visa till this month ending and also told I've finished my course (Masters Degree). But they said you finished your course early than expected, so I should leave UK (the rules have changed called 'Curtailment of Leave'). The served notice (Notice of Removal) contains ('You are specifically considered a person who has overstayed their period of granted leave because you were issued with a student visa from 23/08/2012 until 30/05/2015). On 22/10/2014 you were notified that your leave had been curtailed and would expired on 24/12/2014 due to the early completion of your studies). I was shocked and soon came out from this and I replied I don't know about all these and I haven't informed about that. But they said we have sent you both letter and Email about the curtailment of leave with new expiry date, But I don't and I asked them to show the evidence. But they don't listen and they carried my passport with them because I've already booked my flight ticket to go back to India on 26/05/2015 (I thought I've visa till 30/05/2015). So that's why they left me and took only my passport and asked me to collect passport on that day at airport immigration office'. and also I received yesterday IS.96 (notice of temporary admission to person who is liable to be detained) informing me to report to a police officer at Hanley (Stoke on Trent). I was given a specific date and appx time and also to report weekly thereafter until further notified. I'm totally disappointed about the whole incident and being felt insulted.

Now my question is,
1. What step can I take now?
2. Are they going to put any Stamps on my Passport? (Red Stamps/Entry Denied or anything)
3. Are they going to serve any forms like IS15A/IS15A part 2 etc.,
4. Are they put any Ban on Me? If they, how many years it could be?
5. Can I appeal this In India or UK?
6. Will I reenter in UK without any trouble in future?
7. Will I now have any trouble getting a Schengen visa?
8. Is it true that I am still banned from entering into any countries in the world?

mk1234
Newly Registered

Re: overstay on curtailment

Post by mk1234 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:52 pm

pls any one can reply

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:27 am

1. Do about what? You need to leave the UK.
2. Possibly.
3. Probably.
4. Yes. 12 months.
5. No.
6. See question 4.
7. Possibly. Most immigration form will ask if you have overstayed or worked without permission.
8. No, but see question 7.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

mk1234
Newly Registered

Post by mk1234 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Thank u for ur reply

mk1234
Newly Registered

Post by mk1234 » Tue May 12, 2015 7:55 pm

mk1234 wrote:Thank u for ur reply
Dear Shah, after 12 months (or more) ban, can I get visa freely (in the sense without any problem) or still it's difficult?

and also you said for Q.7 'Possibly. Most immigration form will ask if you have overstayed or worked without permission' here my doubt is actually I've visa until 30/5/2015 on my passport, but i'm leaving 26/05/2015 (4 days before). The curtailment date doesn't show on my passport wright, so could I manage it when I face other countries immigration or when the time of applying?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:39 pm

mk1234 wrote:after 12 months (or more) ban, can I get visa freely (in the sense without any problem) or still it's difficult?
The application would not be refused specificaqlly for having overstayed, but your previous breaches of conditions could cause general concern and perhaps lead to a refusal under the general grounds.
mk1234 wrote:and also you said for Q.7 'Possibly. Most immigration form will ask if you have overstayed or worked without permission' here my doubt is actually I've visa until 30/5/2015 on my passport, but i'm leaving 26/05/2015 (4 days before). The curtailment date doesn't show on my passport wright, so could I manage it when I face other countries immigration or when the time of applying?
You were an overstayer, with no permission to work, from 24/12/2014 to 26/05/2015. If an immigration application asks about overstays or working without permission, those would be the relevant dates.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

mk1234
Newly Registered

Post by mk1234 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Okay Shah, Thank you very much for ur valuable reply