ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents dependants application form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fatema2331
Newly Registered

Parents dependants application form

Post by fatema2331 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:42 am

Hi,

I am applying for my parents in-laws and they have to submit a general visitor form but they are coming together but there is no option to apply in a group. They have to apply in a separate applications so how they submit the documents? They have to book separate appointments as well. Do they have to submit documents individually..??? If Yes then the originals can go with only one application and what about the other?

Can any one help on this.

Thanks in Advance.

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Re: Parents dependants application form

Post by aaliya1986 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:40 pm

depends in which country they are applying from.

i would assume that the application would go through VAC. at the VAC centre tell the staff that this is a group or relationship to each other. they will send the application together, for husband and wife i know this happens but for a larger group i cannot comment.

they will send together means that all documents for husband and wife will go together in one folder and come back together.