ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS appendix 8 general student form

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

dr_a_awad
Newly Registered

PBS appendix 8 general student form

Post by dr_a_awad » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Dear friends,
I have made some mistakes when I was completing (PBS appendix 8 general student form) at the visa center and now i'm waiting for visa.The officer gave me half an hour to fill it quickly.
1-the copy they gave was not clear one. There were no boxes to put (x) in, so i just put it near the answer i thought it suitable.
2- i started fill in some of questions , and after that realised that wasn't for me . It's for 16th,17th age students. so i left the rest of the questions in that part without answers.
3-where it says ( Give the full address of your primary site of study, including postal code. See the Tier 4 Policy Guidance for an explanation of primary site of study), i misunderstood it and wrote my current university name and address.
4-where it says (Postgraduate Doctor or Dentist) , i misunderstood that and fill in it, while i'm an internship doctor, not postgraduate.
What's ur expectations? how could you advice me in such case?
Thank you ,