ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please give your valuable advice

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bethnalblue

Please give your valuable advice

Post by bethnalblue » Wed May 13, 2015 5:53 am

Hi,
I need some advice from you experts if it is possible for me to come back to the UK as a student on a full time course (2 yrs) and then switch on to Tier 2 General.

Let me explain, I first came to the UK in 2004 on student visa and carried on the same till 2010 and completed my MBA (General), went back to India and applied for post study work visa and was successfully granted but I did not use it and since 2010 I am in India. I have completed my BA Honors in Strategic Hospitality Management from London, I would like to know

1) is it possible for me to apply as a Tier 4 student for a full time course, BA Honors in Event Management (2 yrs)

2) my age is 38 and married having 1 child, will this effect my student visa application

3) Will my husband be allowed to work while I am studying

4) after completing my studies can I switch to Tier 2 General

5) if I manage to find a employer who is registered with the Home Office and willing to sponsor me, in this case will my employer need to go through the UK Labour Market Test

I kindly request you all to please share your valuable advice, thank you for your time.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Please give your valuable advice

Post by sah10406 » Thu May 14, 2015 12:53 pm

bethnalblue wrote:1) is it possible for me to apply as a Tier 4 student for a full time course, BA Honors in Event Management (2 yrs)
No. See http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/International- ... -on-study/
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.