ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP ADMISSION IN ACCA HAVE 60 DAYS LETTER

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Junaid dar
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP ADMISSION IN ACCA HAVE 60 DAYS LETTER

Post by Junaid dar » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:10 pm

HI EVERYONE
THIS IS FIRST TIME I AM USING THIS FORUM. I HAVE MBA FROM LJMU. TWO YEARS ON PSW THEN APPLIED FOR ENTREPRENEUR VISA BUT REFUSED THEN APPLIED FOR LEVEL 7 BUT COLLEGE GOT SUSPENDED AND I HAVE 60 DAYS LETTER NOW . I AM ALREADY IN UK FOR EIGHT YEARS. PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND A PUBLIC FUNDED COLLEGE IR UNI ADMISSION. I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU.

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Re: PLEASE HELP ADMISSION IN ACCA HAVE 60 DAYS LETTER

Post by aaliya1986 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:07 am

given your complex immigration history to me it seems very hard to acquire an admission even from a highly trusted college.

reasons

1. you did mba from a uni - good
2. psw 2 years - good
3. entrepreneur visa refused - bad
4. applied for level 7 college which is revoked - too many questions on this affecting your credibility.

best is to return and apply for admission from back home which will have better chances to get a cas rather than staying here and trying. universities are not like before and have become very selective when they have to select students.

from what you have described, it seems to me that you took admission in the college just to extend your stay and stay legal and you knew that the college will close, so that you get a 60 days letter and then change college again. but unfortunately this plan could not work.

the same harsh questions could be asked at the interview even if you manage to get a cas somehow and the chances of getting visa refused is very high.

good luck.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:46 am

looks lyk tier 4 is not an option at da moment.

Apply for FLR (FP) just before ur 60 days expire n hope u get a right appeal if so u can stretch ur tym for another 6-8 months mean while tier 4 situation get better (election results ) otherwise u can go bak to tier 4 in sep ( more chances of securing a CAS) if u hv any tym left in ur cap.

Good luck !

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:35 pm

Your wasting your money with a FLR(O) or (FP) application. It will buy you a few months more in the UK but once refused that is your immigration history blighted for the foreseeable.
Even if there is a change in Government tier 4 is not going to become any easier. I expect it to get even tougher as the full ramifications of ETS / TOEIC have yet to be examined.

Junaid dar
Newly Registered

Post by Junaid dar » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:28 am

Does anybody know any college offering CAS on 60 days letter

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:25 am

When does your 60 days expire?

Junaid dar
Newly Registered

Post by Junaid dar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 pm

Expiry date is 25th march 2015

Jonmattias
Newly Registered

Post by Jonmattias » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:03 am

There are options but considering your history, i think you will have to work hard on your immigration status.