ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help really need help tire 4

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ehab el
Newly Registered

please help really need help tire 4

Post by ehab el » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:57 am

hello

on 28 of may 2014 i have send my application the extension my tire 4 visa to study business management course at the college i have applied nd paid the visa fees and my course fees . but when i send my document i used to have one document missing its ielts or any English test . and i write down latter explained to them that i have one document missing

i have failed in the exam twice until now still didn't Achieve the score of 5.5 in each section nd with out this my college can not issue cas for me. i know im overstay 2 mounts nd big problem , but the thing is the Immigration until today they didn't send me any latter or mail even latter say that .they received my document . im really confused nd need help

in the another hand i came from Libya nd now the situation is bad over there war start already one mount there. is no airport working nd no fight from London to Libya at all

what should i do ?

ehab el
Newly Registered

Re: please help really need help tire 4

Post by ehab el » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:19 am

no answer at all :( :( :( :(

Amber
Mood:

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 am

Are you facing persecution in Libya?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 am

This is the second time around for this posting.
He is not facing persecution in Libya but I am sure with a bit of help from the immigration legel community he will be soon.