ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Regarding FLR(O)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vn_reddy
Newly Registered

Query Regarding FLR(O)

Post by vn_reddy » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi All,

I am on Tier - 4 Visa, college revoked and received 60 days letter from HO. I am confused what to do now, thinking of applying FLR(O) Visa to drag some time and search for other options.

I heard that now a days, we cant stay more than 2 or 3 months on FLR(O) Visa. Can anyone who has applied recently suggest how long we can stay on (DRAG TIME on) FLR(O) VISA.

I would be thankful if anyone reply asap, as i am not having enough time :(

Thank You
Regards
Vnu

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Query Regarding FLR(O)

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:56 pm

If you apply for FLR(O) it will be refused very quickly so you will get maybe two months out of it. Thereafter it is a road to no where. With the refusal you basically become ineligible to get any further leave because you have shot your credibility to bits.
So if you want just to extend your stay before you go home that will meet a need. If you are thinking about another tier 4 CAS you will struggle with a FLR(O) refusal under your belt.

vn_reddy
Newly Registered

Re: Query Regarding FLR(O)

Post by vn_reddy » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Thank u very much for the quick reply