Query related to Tier 4 General maintenance

Only for UK Tier 4 (Student) points system
Tier 4

Moderators: Casa, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, sbrennan

Query related to Tier 4 General maintenance

Postby vikrant123 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:59 am

With reference to my previous post :

I have one last query to all the helpful members of this board, please accept my sincere apology if I am not supposed to add this new post.

My query is :

In order to cover my maintenance in the UK under Tier 4 General Student, I have got an Education Loan sanctioned from the bank against the property held in my name, Loan Letter says amount would be released once the visa is granted.

Do I also have to attach the documents for the property along with my visa application (held in my name, against which I have got sanctioned loan letter from the bank or just the loan letter is good enough to show evidence of my maintenance in the UK?)

Waiting for your professional and helpful advice.

Newly Registered
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:28 am

Return to UK Tier 4 (Student) visas


  • Related topics
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests