ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REACTIVATING STUDENT VISA APPLICATION

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Cmaseke
Newly Registered

REACTIVATING STUDENT VISA APPLICATION

Post by Cmaseke » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:29 am

I applied for a student Visa but due to the the long delay in process of waiting for someone to come to THe Bahamas to do the biometrics (We have no British Embassy here) I needed my passport to travel to the States for an urgent matter. Consequently I deferred my admission to the University in UK from 2014 to 2015. I believe I took a wrong from a friends of mine who advised me to cancel the application and demand a refund so i can reapply in 2015. I did this but never got the refund back from UK Immigration. Now I want to reapply for the student visa. I can still see the old application when I log in. I'm wondering since I never got my 530 pounds back, if i would be allowed to modify the existing application and use the same funds? Alternatively, I'm wondering if the submitted documents during the first application could be accessed?

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: REACTIVATING STUDENT VISA APPLICATION

Post by njoy1987 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:50 am

You can Email or write to them to enquire explain everything you have told us. And no new application new documents ie current statements, Bills etc

Now what you got to consider is whether to rely on getting back your money and furthur complicating your application & cause undue delay to your studies you have already deferred it by 1 year.

I say If you can afford to submit a new application in and chase up refund for the previous app separately.

Kd26
Newly Registered

VISA Stamp error

Post by Kd26 » Fri May 01, 2015 6:41 am

Hey guys i am very confused... Please help me

I got my uk tier 4 visa recently...the start date of my course is 10 june,2015 and it is private college(but highly trusted sponsor)

The real problem is my visa stamp... In the BRP visa stamp ,observation - allowed to work for 10 hours/week term time. But college says as we are private college yu are not allowed to work , it seems ukba did an error in visa stamp so yu have to inform them by using adminstrative review in 14 days.

But i m very confused what to do because if i go with review they can take 30-40 days to review my application. Anyone know can i inform them after arrival in uk or i have to take review? Please help me if yu have experience or knowledge regarding this problem.

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Re: REACTIVATING STUDENT VISA APPLICATION

Post by njoy1987 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:34 am

Original Thread

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 85491.html

Please stop Thread-jacking. If you don't follow forum rules no one will want to help you.

Patience is a virtue