ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rules and regulations for 2nd sponsor (urgent)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tariq_sohaib
Newly Registered

Rules and regulations for 2nd sponsor (urgent)

Post by tariq_sohaib » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:18 pm

I have got my visa for second master degree. Yet, II have to get myself register, the last date of registration is 19/09/2014.
On other hand, I got an offer as well as CAS for admission to PhD from another sponsor, I have also received ATAS. Now my question is this, what I have to get along and how to proceed to join my PhD, because I decided to go into Ph.D.
Be it known that this offer is from another sponsor and duration of the PhD is 4-5 years and duration of my present visa is only 18 months. Can I inform my present sponsor the decision of my withdrawal from master degree before registration with evidences from my second sponsor or I would be the first to Register? Do I have to re-apply for the visa? So if I have to re- apply the visa will be deemed to establish my presence. Thanks!

dmp

Re: Rules and regulations for 2nd sponsor (urgent)

Post by dmp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Hi Tariq
if you withdraw your admission from first sponsor they will inform to UKV&I,
If you have paid any course fees, you may not get full refund,
you have to make an new tier 4 application to continue your PhD with second sponsor,

More guidance can find on-
http://www.ukcisa.org.uk/International- ... ng-course/

Best Luck!

tariq_sohaib
Newly Registered

Post by tariq_sohaib » Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:40 am

Thanks for ur reply, but the solution of my interested question is not present in your reply. I 'm actually more interested in knowing that, Can I inform my present sponsor the decision of my withdrawal from master degree before registration with evidences from my second sponsor or I would be the first to Register? Secondly, When I re- apply for a visa it would be considered as my established presence.Thanks!

dmp

Post by dmp » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:29 pm

You should registered first for PhD,
Once you get confirmation and all require documents from second sponsor, then you should inform to first sponsor (MSc);
However keep in your mind consequences of changing sponsor and course as I mentioned earlier,
you must apply for new study permission for PhD,
I recommend full amount of money required

Best Luck!