ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Tier 4 Visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Siddkumar
Newly Registered

Student Tier 4 Visa

Post by Siddkumar » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Hi,

Thanks for this website to help people.

Actually i came in UK in university in 2012 in undergraduate course. I completed my 1st year and then i suffered from a disease and been to hospital. Doctors decided that we will do operation for that twice. So i been to university and took 1 year medical leave approved by my academic and program leader.

I been to hospital twice with 3 months gap and they done operation meanwhile my university told me that you are no more with this university and asked to go UKBA and confirm my status. My university informed UKBA that this student is not attending the class from this date. UKBA send me 60 days letter now.

I gave trinity english test which was cancelled and now going to give IELTS test.

Now i want to ask a question that who is wrong and can i raise this point because they given wrong information to UKBA.

Please reply me what i have to do now please

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Student Tier 4 Visa

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:46 am

The bottom line is your university is no longer willing to sponsor you and as such have withdrawn the CAS.
If they are not prepared to honour their undertaking that is an issue that you will have to take up with them
Your issue is with the university not with UKVI.

Are you going to re-apply to the same university or a new university?

Siddkumar
Newly Registered

Re: Student Tier 4 Visa

Post by Siddkumar » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i am going to take admission in college because UKVI sent me 60 days letter.

I am very much upset about that

Thanks & Regards