ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STUDYING TWO DEGREES IN THE SAME INSTITUTION

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

moodds
Newly Registered

STUDYING TWO DEGREES IN THE SAME INSTITUTION

Post by moodds » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:00 am

i just completed a post graduate degree in a recognised university and awaiting results early next year. The problem is that i had earlier applied for another Masters in the same University starting in january 2010.

i was given an unconditional offer/ visa letter reading ( APPLICATION FOR ENTRY CLEARANCE ) in the new course.

i was wondering if i can use that visa letter/ entry clearance letter to extend my visa for the new course starting in january ?.

Can a letter reading entry clearance be used to renew/ extend a visa within the U.K? or do i have to apply from back home.

Please note my visa expires in 31 st december 2009 hence no time to apply from back home.

can the entry clearance visa letter be used with the new tier 4 student application form?

Rozen
Diamond Member

Post by Rozen » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Could you please post your questions in one thread, instead of opening a new one everytime, for questions that are inter-related! :roll: