ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switch from PSW T1 to Tier 4 (student)

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

duleep
Newly Registered

Switch from PSW T1 to Tier 4 (student)

Post by duleep » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:42 pm

1. I was having a PSW visa and I applied for T1 entrepreneur visa. Unfortunately it got refused due to error in the adv.
material and then the appeal also got refused. Now I am in the grace period of 28days and can I able to apply for student visa?

2. I have a MBA and if I can able to switch to Student Visa: Can I able to do ACCA-UK

3. Can an educational establishment will offer me a CAS as my passport with the home office?
What do I tell or show them to convince them that I am genuine student to obtain the CAS?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Switch from PSW T1 to Tier 4 (student)

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:53 am

If an educational establishment is willing to issue a CAS you can apply for a visa. Given your immigration history and current status and the general fear in the Tier 4 Sponsors you will struggle to get a CAS.
As for ACCA - as you have a masters that course will not meet the need. You have to step up beyond that level to PhD.
As for the passport - I doubt very much you will need it as there is virtually zero chance of getting a CAS at this time. But if you are going to try you will need a certified copy from the HO. Soon as you show that document it will ring alarm bells.