ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 appeal pending but college revoked

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Cody
Newly Registered

Tier 4 appeal pending but college revoked

Post by Cody » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Dear Friends:
I am in a very complicated situation,it would be great if any one of you can give me some advice,In July 2014 my tier 4 visa refused on the grounds of five year cap at degree level therefore i lodged the appeal and my hearing will be on 18th march 2015.last month my college license got suspended and now revoked.At the time of visa application and at the time of visa refusal my college was in the Tier 4 list.Now my question is what would be the impact on my immigration status and on my pending appeal as a result of this.

Cody
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 appeal pending but college revoked

Post by Cody » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:05 pm

Any Suggestions....?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:05 pm

Your appeal will continue, if the judge finds that the UKBA decision was not in accordance with the law, your appeal could be allowed, and provided you have found a new sponsor, you can apply for another college, if you can get a CASS
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Cody
Newly Registered

Post by Cody » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:44 am

Thanx for ur reply obie,Because ukba has retained my passport so i cannot get new CAS without passport,My question is if judge allows me appeal will ukba return my passport with visa?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:44 am

They will not return your passport with a visa.
They will issue you with a 60 day letter saying find another Sponsor and apply free of charge for a new tier 4 visa.
They should however return the passport so you can use it to gain a CAS or depart the UK.