ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 application under process very urgent issue

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sukhwindersingh

Tier 4 application under process very urgent issue

Post by sukhwindersingh » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi All Friends,

I have applied to Tier 4 visa premium service on 4 th aug 2014 , I went there they said they want to do some further inquiry and I will receive decision by post. I was not interviewed or asked no question. I have been in UK for 8 years and took admission into MRES course after PSW at University. My previous tier 4 Gap is 34 months in level 6&7 done MBA got PSW. I studied 2 years at level 5 before.

My application is still under consideration not received any reply from HO, I have called them 3 times and all the time I got reply that my application is under consideration. Also they added that how much time it can take they dont know.

Please help me can I do anything in this matter to obtain my decision asap. Can I write to anyone in HO regarding this and please share your views why they are taking so long in my application, also have you seen any one like me who have got same case like me and they took long or its just me.

Thanks for reading my post. Please Please do share your views what I can do in this matter just wait or write to any authority at HO.

chexgold
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 application under process very urgent issue

Post by chexgold » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:53 pm

it can take from 2-12 weeks, currently people are being interviewed who applied in march - april, iwill be able to help for your interview

email coolvimal00@yahoo.co.uk

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:36 am

To Chexgold,

Thanks for reply buddy and will contact you if I got interview from HO, as i went to premium service so if they want to interview me cant they interview me there and decide the case.

And also if they want to check all my docs I dont think that it may take 1.5 months, then will there be any other reason that my application is still under process or this is normal now a days happening with many applicants.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:39 pm

y u getting worried ?
Let them take their tym
Just wait u can't do anything......so relax !

kuzaaah

Post by kuzaaah » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:11 pm

UKVI knows that you are trying to complete the 10 years period in order to get permanent residency so they are delaying ur application. If I were you, I will relax and get ready for any imminent interview. Stopping worrying. It is the prerogative of UKIV to decide. You are not in an immigration detention, you are free man, so stop being afraid.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:29 pm

kuzaaah wrote:UKVI knows that you are trying to complete the 10 years period in order to get permanent residency so they are delaying ur application. If I were you, I will relax and get ready for any imminent interview. Stopping worrying. It is the prerogative of UKIV to decide. You are not in an immigration detention, you are free man, so stop being afraid.
UKVI knows that you are trying to complete the 10 years period in order to get permanent residency so they are delaying ur application.

So it means UKBA is on his side :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:50 am

Thanks everyone for your reply ,

I am not worried about my visa my main concern is this is world with technology if UKVI wants to check any documents it may take 1-2 weeks but now its 1.5 month or more after applying premium service, I am also ready for interview but they are not writing to me at all I need my passport as wanted to apply for visa of another country for christmas vacation, as well as need passport for another 2-3 personal things but then I dont want to withdraw my application as well.

thanks again for your reply I will keep updating from my side if I receive any thing from UKVI,

Can I still be called for an interview after this or my interview will not come.

kuzaaah

Post by kuzaaah » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:46 am

Reading your last comments makes me think you are up to some dodgy scheme up your sleeves.

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:40 am

well its not the case ,

I just meant if there is no other option then I will wait nothing I can do.

thanks for your all reply

Xan
Newly Registered

Post by Xan » Thu May 14, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi

Did you get a decision on your application.

I am facing similar situation and it has been almost 1.5 months now. Kindly inform if you have received the decision?