ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 application urgent help required

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

tecno
Newly Registered

Tier 4 application urgent help required

Post by tecno » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:19 am

Hello everyone,
I temporarily withdrew from my course of study due to refusal of extension application in 2013 on financial grounds and was given a right to appeal, I sent in an appeal which an hearing was agreed for July this year which means my degree course would have finished before the hearing so I was advised by the welfare team to temporarily withdraw and return to my home country to apply freshly.so I withdrew my appeal and was told to make arrangements to leave as soon as possible
So I did that withing the 28days period. I made sure I left on the 21st day of the 28th period. On getting to London Heathrow airport I was served the is151A form by an immigration officer and he also wrote this in my passport.
Now my return date is drawing closer which is January 19th 2015
I have some few questions for everybody
.would this affect my application
.since I still have an assessment deadline on the 29th of June 2015, how long visa would I be given since my course would still be running as at 29th of June( final year).
.is there any possible way I can travel earlier than the expected return day which is 19th of Jan 2015, was hoping I could travel Nov/Dec 2014.
Please anybody with any useful advise should please look into this, you will all be blessed for your time and efforts.

. would thi

tecno
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 4 application urgent help required

Post by tecno » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Hello everybody,
Can anybody shed some light on this post..this is urgent.
Have so much views but nobody seems to have any useful information.
Please your help is needed, any information would do
Thank you

riz1986

Re: Tier 4 application urgent help required

Post by riz1986 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:41 pm

if ur university/collegr has issued u new cas......ur visa would be accordingly.
In ur additional information section u can explain in detail ur overstay period highlighting the advice u received from ur student advisor n y u withdraw ur appeal etc.Hopefully it won't jeoprodize ur visa application.