ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 dependent visa Rejected {Urgent Pls Help}

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vivek2112
Newly Registered

Tier 4 dependent visa Rejected {Urgent Pls Help}

Post by Vivek2112 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Greenie wrote:
Vivek2112 wrote:In order to understand the reason for visa rejection I wanted to know his situation/location at the time of Visa application

Also since Visa rules don't allow to change from Tier 2 ICT dependent to Tier 4 within country
visa rules do allow him to switch in country. he is not switching to tier 4 he is switching to pbs dependent. it's clear from his post he applied in the UK
Hi Greenie thanks a lot for replies. The reason I asked is because I am in exact same position except my Visa expires after a year. Me and my wife applied in country and had to now withdraw our application since we did not know that we can't apply in country. Now we will go back to India to again apply from home country. My worry is should we apply together or based on the above experience or should I first get visa of my wife changed and then I apply from home country?

noajthan

Re: Tier 4 dependent visa Rejected {Urgent Pls Help}

Post by noajthan » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:42 pm

To avoid confusion & jumbled responses, I have moved your question to its own thread (this one).
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.