ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 extension

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

huksir
Newly Registered

tier 4 extension

Post by huksir » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:00 pm

hi guys.i came in uk 3 years before in level 6 graduation in university.but i did not complete my course and i left university with out informing them.but i have done level 6 diploma as parallel study. so my question is that can i apply tier 4 visa on the base of my diploma as i did not complete my original course.if i can apply so what the procedure gonna be please guide me thanks

riv
Newly Registered

Re: tier 4 extension

Post by riv » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:20 am

You can apply sure, why not? But you won't be a straight forward case, they will probably call you in for an interview and grill you on why you dropped out of your course and say you are not a genuine student.

huksir
Newly Registered

Post by huksir » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:48 pm

thanks for reply.actually i am scarred ofcourse they will ask me . if i go back to my country before my visa expire and apply a fresh application from there so can i get tier 4 visa easily or not and will they ask me about my previous 3 year recorde in uk.???

dmp

Post by dmp » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:54 pm

Had you or your sponsor informed to HO about change of sponsor when u switched your study from university to private college?
if you have academic progress (diploma), there is no issue for visa extension however interviewer will ask explanation for change of sponsor and academic progress in 3 years and also new course must at degree level or above. Not good idea for home country application.

Best Luck!

huksir
Newly Registered

Post by huksir » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:26 am

thanks for reply. i done my diploma as part time study so i did not tell HO any thing.if i go for interview have they got right to detain me and send me back to home country forcefully on the interview day or after???.my diploma is equal to degree but i did not tell HO that i left my university so now what do i have to do??? please guide thanks

Kingz84

Post by Kingz84 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:24 am

huksir wrote:thanks for reply. i done my diploma as part time study so i did not tell HO any thing.if i go for interview have they got right to detain me and send me back to home country forcefully on the interview day or after???.my diploma is equal to degree but i did not tell HO that i left my university so now what do i have to do??? please guide thanks
So how much of the bachelors did you comeplete? I think it will be harder now that they all these suspension of institute are happening. You need to find out also if the university has reported you as you might not even have a valid visa. The truth is you should of finished the course you was issued cas for or notified them that you were leaving and got another cas for your new course so at least ukvi know about ur progression to them they gona see you been issued visa for bachelor but got a diploma from another institute.

Thanks

huksir
Newly Registered

Post by huksir » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:53 am

Thanks for reply. So what is the best way to get visa should I pack my bag and go back to home country and apply fresh application take a new start or apply with in the uk might b it gonna be risk for me if I apply with in the uk.please guide thanks.