ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 student dependent processing time

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sambazone
Newly Registered

tier 4 student dependent processing time

Post by sambazone » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:25 pm

I got my tier 4 student visa a month ago. My wife and kids applied on the 3-rd of August as dependents. On the 18th of August, my wife got an email asking to send TB tests (she forgot to include kids' TB tests in the application). She did email the results the same day.

Today is the 2-nd of Sept and so far she got no reply about her visa decision. The last day I can enter UK with my visa for my graduate course is the 13th of Sept.

Do decisions with dependents take longer time to process or we just got very unlucky?

Please advice,

many thanks.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: tier 4 student dependent processing time

Post by sah10406 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:43 pm

sambazone wrote:Do decisions with dependents take longer time to process or we just got very unlucky?
Neither. They will have started processing the applications when they received the TB tests, which is only just 2 weeks ago.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.