ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 4 to EEA spouse

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khann
Newly Registered

tier 4 to EEA spouse

Post by khann » Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 pm

Hi guys,
hope you are well? my tier 4 visa was curtailed to 60 days which is going to end on 30th may2015... i have searched a lot to continue my studies but no college(s) is offering a case letter. i have girl friend from eu and she lives with me we want to marry and for that i have notified the council but they have given the appointment 0n 21st may and after that i would need 28 days or in referral case it might take up to 78 days.
i dont want to breach the uk law and dont want to live here overstayed...how can i have time from UKBA to remain legal till my marriage ceremony? please help me, shall i involve layer or any other option if you guys knows would very appreciated! thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: tier 4 to EEA spouse

Post by sah10406 » Sat May 16, 2015 1:45 pm

This is not a Tier 4 issue. Suggest you delete and repost in

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... lications/
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

khann
Newly Registered

Re: tier 4 to EEA spouse

Post by khann » Sat May 16, 2015 2:43 pm

thanks for the prompt reply ...i did in that section but i cant see the deleting option here!