ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 - work permit after study

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

bozdemirgzm
Newly Registered

Tier 4 - work permit after study

Post by bozdemirgzm » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:53 pm

Hi all,

I finished my master's degree in the UK and will learn my overall grade in the mid of November. I got a job offer and applied for Tier 2 (General) Visa. However, because I don't know my overall grade yet (due to unannounced of my dissertation), my visa application was refused. Therefore, I will apply for Tier 2 again after I learn my overall results. Besides, UKVI Home Office did not ask any further documents from me. They just rejected my application instead. If you please answer the following questions, I will be so happy.

1) Can I work for the same company for a full time job before my Tier 2 Visa will be issued?
2) Can I use the same CoS for my second application?
3) Do I need to pay the visa fees again even if I will send my master's degree certification within 28 days?
4) Can the company be able to take its job offer back?

Thank you.
Best
Gizem

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 - work permit after study

Post by sah10406 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:54 am

bozdemirgzm wrote:1) Can I work for the same company for a full time job before my Tier 2 Visa will be issued?
Yes.
bozdemirgzm wrote:2) Can I use the same CoS for my second application?
No.
bozdemirgzm wrote:3) Do I need to pay the visa fees again even if I will send my master's degree certification within 28 days?
Yes.
bozdemirgzm wrote:4) Can the company be able to take its job offer back?
Yes.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

harshitguptaiitr
India

Re: Tier 4 - work permit after study

Post by harshitguptaiitr » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:28 am

Hi

What did you decide to do ultimately? This might help other members of this forum.

Also can you post the text from the initial Tier-2 Visa rejection letter.
Please DO NOT send me a Private Message for immigration advice.

My responses are not a substitute for professional legal advice. My response does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor is it a solicitation to offer legal advice.