ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travelling Abroad and returning before end date in CAS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Vulic
Newly Registered

Travelling Abroad and returning before end date in CAS

Post by Vulic » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:46 am

Hi guys,I need some advice for travelling to Abroad,I'm on Tier-4 Which expires on May-2015,My course end date in CAS is Jan-2015,I had already submitted my Dissertation and waiting for results(expected in 2-3 Weeks),Is it feasible to Travel to Abroad in November and return back to UK in December.Though i have CAS to show my course end date is Jan-2015 and Status letter with course end date May 2015.
Questions:
1.Is it feasible to travel abroad and return back before month of end date in CAS ?(evidence can help, Status Letter till May-2015,CAS till Jan-2015)
2.Since the problem is with immigration officers at Heathrow,What happens if we choose to travel nearby airport like Birmingham instead of Heathrow,(My university is in South West England).

Any suggestions and advice is welcome.
Thanks in Advance.

dmp

Re: Travelling Abroad and returning before end date in CAS

Post by dmp » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:10 pm

If your course completed, result will be out in 2-3 weeks (For instance Oct-Nov) means you have extra 6 months on your visa, May your sponsor will also inform to HO that course is finished and it is simple logic- Course is completed, assignment and dissertation submitted, result will be given soon- If you travel, why are you coming back to UK? you should have valid reason to coming back Example- Award Ceremony (college letter) or further study (offer letter) or work permit, otherwise they may stop you at Heathrow.

Best Luck!