ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVI CONTACT DETAILS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Geeth08

UKVI CONTACT DETAILS

Post by Geeth08 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:50 pm

Hi,
Can anyone help me with UKVI email address or contact number to contact them regarding progress of my application which is applied 0ct 2014 and still heard nothing.

Please update

Thank you.

knowpain

Re: UKVI CONTACT DETAILS

Post by knowpain » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Geeth08 wrote:Hi,
Can anyone help me with UKVI email address or contact number to contact them regarding progress of my application which is applied 0ct 2014 and still heard nothing.

Please update

Thank you.
As far as i know. They won't tell you anything. There standard protocol is to wait 6 months after your biometric has been done and than you can call to check for progress.. And even then they will tell you standard answer that its under process.
If i am you i will sit and wait for now. Nothing to panic about :)

aaliya1986
Member of Standing

Post by aaliya1986 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:35 pm

you have applied in october.
do not worry too much over it unless there is a genuine emergency because of which you need your passport or etc (not recommended)

as per your question about the contact details. the 0870 number does not work anymore and you can contact the UKVI at the following number:

good luck

tigris123
Newly Registered

Post by tigris123 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:02 am

We have applied 13th Nov using premium service, but they still wanted to take time and still waiting... calling them is rather useless as suggested by others! -- so we are all waiting