ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

University starting very soon. Visa is still in process

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aamirns
Newly Registered

University starting very soon. Visa is still in process

Post by Aamirns » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:01 pm

Hi. My university would not let me in after 19 September. I have applied for tier 4 on 19/8/16. I received an email on 6 September that my application had not been straightforward thus it would not be completed within the service targets. Now i am worried if the ECO would be able to decide on my application well before the University deadline. I highly doubt it.
Please share anything similar and guide me if my chances for successful decision are still on?
Thanks

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: University starting very soon. Visa is still in process

Post by sah10406 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:18 pm

That seems very early for an enrolment deadline, more like the official start date of the course. Is there not a different "latest acceptance date" on your CAS statement, maybe a couple of weeks later?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

Aamirns
Newly Registered

Post by Aamirns » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:50 am

sah10406 wrote:That seems very early for an enrolment deadline, more like the official start date of the course. Is there not a different "latest acceptance date" on your CAS statement, maybe a couple of weeks later?
Hey. I am going for post grad diploma bar professional training course. It has tough attendance regulations. The Uni would not extend beypnd 19 September.
Thanks

Vivek2112
Newly Registered

Post by Vivek2112 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:27 pm

What is your last enrolment date as per CAS? Have you tried contacting the Uni if they will allow you to enrol based on your application submitted with UKBA?

Do share any progress on your case as well